Retired membership is available to a medical laboratory technologist who meets the requirements of Bylaw II, Section IV.
Bylaw II, Section IV Requirements
A person may make application in the prescribed form to be registered as a retired member of the Society upon producing evidence establishing to the satisfaction of the Council that the person:
- is retired from the practice of medical laboratory technology; and
- was a member in good standing of the Society at the time of retirement; and
- had at least twenty (20) years of practice in the profession of medical laboratory technology at the time of retirement.
- may attend all Annual or Special Meetings;
- shall receive the publications of the Society
- may hold office on nominations committee
- may hold office on Education, Marketing and Development committee